The test should be carried out by a healthcare professional.
Testing the quick and easy way
Easy Point of Care testing solution for SARS-CoV-2, giving a clear result after 15 minutes
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens of SARS-Cov-2 present in the human nasopharynx.
This point of care test is designed for use by clinical professionals (Doctors/Practice Nurse/Employer Occupational Health depts etc) only, and is intended to detect the antigen from the SARS-CoV-2 virus in individuals suspected of infection with COVID-19.
How to use video: https://youtu.be/RQMheytcy20
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test enables fast decision making e.g. whether patients need to be put in quarantine, reducing the risk of further spreading. In addition to that it allows for screening of individuals after confirmed exposure to a SARS-CoV-2 infected person or individuals at risk of exposure such as healthcare workers. The benefits of the COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Test in short:
- Getting a quick result within 15-30 minutes – no need for a follow-up appointment to discuss the result
- Easy handling which does not require specific training
- No instrument required
- Allowing decentralized testing or access to testing in areas where laboratory testing is not available
Each kit contains 20 individually packaged, ready to use tests containing all equipment needed to perform a test, and comprises of:
- Test device – individual foil wrapped with desiccant
- Extraction buffer tube
- Sterile swab and Nozzle cap
- Film (to attach to test device to facilitate outdoor testing)
- Instructions for use and Quick Reference Guide
- 6 simple steps, with results after 15 minutes
- Quick and Easy to read result
- Excellent performance, Sensitivity 96.5% and Specificity 99.6%